Friday, September 12, 2008

'80s Movies = Mighty Bitchin!

Last night I watched two great '80s movies. I watched Sixteen Candles a favorite of my Mom's and I also watched the classic vampire movie The Lost Boys a favorite of my Dad's. I have to say I was very impressed with both but they both had their own great moments. I loved the Chinese character by the name of Long Duck Dong in Sixteen Candles. My favorite line was "What's a happenin hot stuff?" lol. I liked the Frog brothers in The Lost Boys. Corey Feldman is pretty funny. I never could have imagined that Vampires with mullets would be so awesome. It's disappointing to see that the two Coreys (Feldman and Haims) are no longer best friends and that the one is strung out on drugs for Haims played a very good character in that movie.


Well other than 80s movies I've been up to a few other things. I've been reading up a lot on the online war between the group called the Anonymous and the Church of Scientology. I was very shocked by everything that I read including the fact that Scientology often harms or sometimes even kills it's members who abandon the ways of the church. Here's a few videos created by the Anonymous that greatly summarize their cause. Enjoy!

We Run This



Hello Scientology



Message To Scientology



This week I've been trying to get to know my online friend Elexis more. She is a beautiful 16 year old Ukrainian girl who I met on DeviantArt. I think I mentioned that in the podcast but that's besides the point. I am starting to feel a real connection and I'm starting to like her. This is what she looks like.


Isn't she pretty? She's very sweet. Well that's all I have to say for now. Peace.

No comments: