Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sorry

Hey everyone, Freddy here. I'm truly very sorry I haven't kept you guys updated in the past week. I have been very busy trying to run my machinima group ADP, starting my art label Deathly Kite Productions and lastly starting up the Lost Signal Podcast Network. Let me explain a few of these things to you since I haven't kept you up to date.

After Dark Productions is as you all may know my machinima group I've been trying to lift off the ground for what seems like forever. *sigh* Once I make some money soon I'm selling my current cc on eBay to upgrade to something better.

Deathly Kite Studios is an art team I hope to kick off once I finish transferring all my old work from my old DeviantArt account to my new one. I'm mad because it's such a long process for many reasons. Anyways, Deathly Kite will be a team of creative and visionary artists including photographers, writers, graphic designers and others. I will post more info about the team when I can start it.

Lastly, the Lost Signal Podcast Network is somewhat self explanatory. It's a podcast network I am joining forces with Sean Brackeen to create. We will be open to any podcast to appear on our network as long as it abides by the rules.

I am sure you will enjoy all three. Anyways I'm going to go play some Xbox so I will post later. Bye!

No comments: