Sunday, August 17, 2008

1M G0NN4 T41K L1K3 TH15 FR0M N0W 0N! 1337 SP34K B1TCH35!

I'm not really going to talk in Leet Speak but I'm sure you could have figured that out yourself. Anyways I thought I would start my blogging quest by posting some pictures of people and animals I love very much. The first here is my brother, he just got his football equipment this week for when he starts this fall. Don't blink because he'll beat your ass. lol.

Next is my first dog Cinder, she's part Chow and I've had her since I was 4 years old and 15 now so I've had her for around 11 years. Holy crap!

This is my second dog Rocky who you can see in the picture with my brother but I think this picture displays him better. lol.


As for right now that's about it, but before I go here's the picture I promised to post of my casemodded Xbox 360 headset.

As you can see the earpiece itself is a violet and the collar for my head is chrome. Alright well I'll be on later when I can think of more shit to say. Peace.

No comments: