Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Perma-Bans and Unlikely Alliances!

Hey everybody I just got my own Facebook page which I am enjoying very much because it beats the shit out of MySpace. I miss the look and customization that MySpace had and the HTML but I like Facebook's awesome Apps. That's beside the point though. This week I got IP banned from the site Halo Grid. It was because a mod on there by the name of Cryo was being bias by punishing me when I acted in self defense in an argument. Knowing I could have cared less if I got banned I sent him a PM telling him how I really felt about him. It turns out he didn't like that all. I'm surprised. lol. In other news, I've made the decision that it's hard to fill up blog space alone so I've invited my fat friend Michael DeMartino a.k.a. PissedoffBuddah to join me in my blogging quest. The blog name will change from "Freddy Gipson's Whatever Blog" to "Freddy and Mike's Randomorium" We will also be releasing a weekly podcast starting this Friday called "Gippy and the Buddah: Unleashed!" This podcast will be seperate from my upcoming machinima podcast "Pitch Black: The Official ADP Podcast" I'll be making visual changes to the site either tonight or tomorrow depending on when I have the time. I think that's about all for now. As for my Facebook friends reading this. I'll find ways to make this interesting for you too.

No comments: