Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Can't Stand Religious Nuts

Well earlier I stumbled upon an Anti Spore blog which was started by, take a guess, a religious nut claiming that the game is invading and poisoning the minds of children everywhere and that EA is the devil and a bunch of other ignorant shit like that. In case you don't know, Spore is a game created by the team behind the Sims which allows users to learn about evolution and control the evolution cycle as well as create their own worlds, invent new species and even share their content with other users all over the world. In my opinion this game was an amazing idea and should be played in Science classrooms all over the world because not only would it give students an accurate portrayal of evolution but it would also encourage them to learn on their own time because it's fun too! Well let's get back to my main point. The majority of curch folk who know about this game hate it like fucking crazy because it is pro evolution. Here we go again with the Christians who hate being judged but love to judge others without consequences. Same old same old. So after reading on this Anti Spore blog about how the creator is using kids as unpaid slaves to create the game's content online I left this nice little comment on that post.

"You sir are an ignorant over religious fuck! It's a videogame that is supporting the theory of evolution which is supported by scientists around the world and the theory itself has been around for centuries without being interrupted like God huggers like yourself. I love the fact that on your blog you act like a little coward by saying "Please understand my beliefs" when you yourself are the most ignorant fuck of us all by claiming that this game is from the depths of Hell because it strays from the path of God. I can't believe you would even think of saying something as stupid as the creator is using the users as unpaid content creating slaves. There are so many problems with that statement so where do I start? First off, we're not slaving away dude, believe it or not we're actually having fun by playing the game the way it was supposed to be played, by creating unique and innovative creations that we can share with others all over the world. Second off, accusing the creators of this game of being lazy by letting users create content is so ironic because of the fact that the team behind the Sims worked their fucking asses off to create this masterpiece which you call an abomination. I think they deserve a little R&R. Third, why is it that you religious assholes hate so badly being judged yet whenever you get the opportunity to judge others (this game) you jump right on it. That isn't the least bit fair and you know it. You're no better than the average MySpace whore. Someone who wants to be untouchable but wants to sit on a throne and boss everyone else around. I'm pretty sure that by trying to get this game banned you are trying to get famous and become an idol for paranoid parents and bible freaks everywhere so you can help your ego and say "Ha! I banned a videogame, now my dick is so huge." What happens after that when you spouted off shit from the bible over a fucking videogame and people hate you for misrepresenting your religion and your faith. At least the creators of Spore worked their asses off to accomplish something, all you do is blog anonymously like a little bitch. Good luck with your cause you nutty prick. My email is freddygipson@lostsignalnetwork.com. I'll be waiting for your approach to this.

~Freddy Gipson"

I know I am definitely not alone when I say I am tired of the self pitying church followers blaming the world for all their fuck ups and ego problems. I would like to make a note that I don't hate religions, just the people who decide to misrepresent them like the guy from this Anti Spore blog. If you want the link go find it yourself because I won't be providing it for obvious reasons.

By the way I met a really cute girl named Sami on Facebook who is a friend of my cousin's and I think I like her a lot ^_^ . This is her. My favorite pic of her.


No comments: