Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Blog!

Hey everyone you may have noticed that I haven't been posting on here very often. It's because I have a new blog called Without A Kite which you can find here. The reason I have created a new blog is because of many things. I did not like the restrictions there are on Blogspot. Blogspot doesn't allow me to create pages, customize the look of the blog drastically or even change the formatting or add DECENT plugins, not ad infested games. In other words I've become fed up with Blogspot so I'll only be posting on this blog for Gippy and the Buddah stuff and occasional YouTube videos. The link for the primary blog is up near the top of this post. On my new blog I am a little more professional because I've decided to grow up. If this post becomes buried (doubt it) there is a text box above this post that is one giant link to my new blog. Aight. Adios!

No comments: