Saturday, October 11, 2008

What is There to Be Happy About?

I don't know why but I feel like shit right now. I got demoted in Clan Citadel because my "friends" were idiots and thought that I was somehow trying to overpower them just because I made a fucking email and a gamertag. Some people are too fucking stupid to know when they should accept help and not question it. I don't know if it's just coincidence but it seems like I get along a lot better with Yankees than I do with Red Sox because both of the leaders in CC that hated me were from Boston. One of the few members I got along with was a New Yorker and also Buddah is a New Yorker who I like very much. Anyways I will be starting a new Halo 3 clan called "Laughing Assassins Incorporated" with my own terms and my own rules with my own friends. I will be making a clan site with either Ning or Spruz and I will be registering the clan on GamerDNA and Clantacular and I will also be making a group on Facebook just for the hell of it.

No comments: