Friday, October 3, 2008

New Haircut and Old Friends

Hey everyone today's a pretty good day. I cut my hair, a LOT of it. I will be posting pictures later because I want it to be a surprise for now. In other news Sean our recorder's computer got fucked up royally. Normally he could fix these things but it was a Mac so he needed professional help. That means that Sean will not be recording Gippy and the Buddah this week and the LSPN premiere week featuring Signal Lost and deviantCast will be delayed a week. The site is getting worked on every moment by me mainly. Like I mentioned on the podcast there is a flash game arcade with high scores, there's awards, a forum store, and more fun shit that I think you will all enjoy. Sean will be starting another podcast of his own on the topic of internet security which I may help host a few times for the hell of it but it's primarily his gig so if you have any questions don't ask me, ask him here. Even when the site is up this blog will be left the way it is for now because I don't want to cause any confusion with our listeners.

As for other news tonight is my town's homecoming and I will be attending. I will be meeting up with an old friend of mine named Anthony. I know Anthony better than some people do because of all of the off time we had during Speech meets last year. I sucked ass at speech but he was a rockstar. He's won quite a few awards in Speech so I'm sure you could guess he's a good public speaker. At first I was always bitter towards him because of jealousy but he grew on me. A very inspiring persona is the least I can say so I'm sure we'll have fun.

I received unfortunate news the other day from Microsoft that my Xbox LIVE Gold membership has expired. This means I will not be playing with any of you for a while and that all After Dark Productions machinima projects will be put on hold, well at least the ones I'm directing. Since my family is kind of broke right now it may be a while, maybe even late November or Christmas before I am able to get some more months on my account. So for now don't contact me on XBL because although I can receive messages I will not be checking them.

Lastly I would like to say that I'm calling it quits with my girlfriend Elexis. While she will still be my friend we will be ending what I call our "long distance relationship" because I just don't have the time or patience right now to have a girlfriend that far away and also because of the drastic time zone differences, because of them we haven't talked in a week. Well I don't really think you all want to hear about how fucked I feel right now so I'll try to lighten up for Gippy and the Buddah. Bye.
----------
~Freddy G.

No comments: