Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Gippy and the Buddah This Week

Well, because of dipshit co-hosts who couldn't fix their mics, my crappy backup Skype recorder and the fact that no one clued me in on the fact that I was more quiet than the goddamn mouse from Twas the Night Before Christmas the recording of this week's Gippy and the Buddah turned out disastrous. We didn't start recording until at least 12 AM Central Time which meant 1 AM for Buddah so in the end we ended up staying up until 2 AM Central Time and then I listened to the fucked up recording because of all of that night's technical difficulties. I suppose it's better that we have no episode this week anyways because of the delay of the Lost Signal Premiere Week which features Gippy and the Buddah premiering on Sunday as usual, the Signal Lost podcast premiering on Saturday, Sean's internet security podcast and my deviantCast which will premiere on Mondays. I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience everyone but I promise you there will be a new episode next week. Once again, sorry.

My Very Sincerest Apologies,
~Freddy Gipson

No comments: