Monday, October 13, 2008

My Top 10 Reasons Why Suicide is Bullshit

Today I had to sit and deal with some idiot who I recently stopped being friends because he was feeling suicidal. He was only doing it to be a social vampire which is why I told him to go fuck himself. I cannot stand suicidal assholes and these are my reasons why:

1)Because suicide is depressing as fuck if it is true so stupid kids shouldn't be sharing it with those who don't care.
2)Because most of the people who are "suicidal" are just social vampires looking for attention.
3)It's annoying, blog about it on MySpace to the other pretenders
4)It's always kids that are way too hormonal and immature to be making life decisions like that.
5)It's only because they want to be like some rock star or celebrity.
6)They think that by killing themselves anyone with half a brain will actually give a fuck which is not true
7)It is selfish to kill yourself with an audience because they might actually care about you.
8)They think it's fun and unique, like some new trend
9)It's emos or goths who have nothing better to do
10)They have to listen to Screamo while they threaten to do it because they need to build it up like some sort of a fucking movie.

I have sympathy for victims, not assholes. I said the same thing to my cousin who thinks he is tough shit sometimes just because he lives in the Twin Cities. He talked about possibly joining a gang and I told him that if he died in a gang fight that I wouldn't attend his funeral. At first he laughed and then he saw my expression. I hate it when people expect me to be nice or candy coat shit like suicide because the social vampirism of it all fucking disgusts me. Either kill yourself or don't. To some of us it's not a game believe it or not.

~Freddy G.

No comments: